Yes, we offer a plethora of products that can help you with sleep, BUT- what they will not do is teleport you to your bed and tuck you in.
Here are a few tips for good sleep which may seem simple but, when used in conjunction with our products, they can lead to a much better experience and MUCH better sleep.
1) No electronics in bed! Reading a book is one thing, but if you're staring at an LED screen waiting to get tired then you're likely to be waiting longer than necessary.
2) Include some physical activity in your day; outdoor activities are best, like walks or bike rides. Avoid strenuous activity too close to bedtime though!
3) Turn off the lights! Science tells us that even minor light sources can affect your sleep. If you're anxious in the dark though, we understand, just try to put your night light in a spot where it can softly illuminate the room without directly shining on those heavy eyelids.
4) Avoid going to bed hungry or full. Try to eat dinner at least 2-3 hours before bed time. This allows your body time to digest and store that energy for tomorrow.
5) Allow yourself to relax. This may look like taking a bath, having a cup of chamomile tea, or perhaps finishing those mission-critical tasks at a reasonable time.
Our goal is always to get you the relief you need. We hope this helps some of you on your journey! :)